Friday, January 8, 2010

WHOA Girl!!!!

Dear God.  Don't let me loose in the Educate & Celebrate store! 

Bailey and Connor are now the proud owners of a full-sized calendar with a weather station, a "today is...tomorrow will be...yesterday was..." station, and holiday cards for the special days.  Bailey also has a clock for learning to tell time.  We've also got a potty chart and 750 reward stickers. 

I have gotten online and started developing my curriculum ideas for their education.  I want to make sure that they don't lose the progress they have gained. 

With all that said - I am staying loose.  I know you don't believe me.  But I really am. 

Especially today.  The kids are back in school for their last day.  Bailey gets to treat her friends to cupcakes and juice.  Connor has a doctor's appointment this morning, but then will go to school.  And me and Kelly?  We're celebrating our last day of kids in school by seeing a movie this afternoon.

Speaking of celebrating...my beautiful wife and kids treated me to 18 long-stemmed red roses as a thank you for taking care of them.  Have I ever mentioned how much I adore my family?

And in milestones - I would be failing the record if I didn't let you all know that as of yesterday afternoon, Connor's TWO top teeth finally broke through.  The poor boy has been in some serious pain the last few days.  But now, they have broken through.  Hopefully we'll have a quiet few weeks before the next set start coming!  Teething is the worst of all the development things, I think.  It's painful, it's slow...it's painful.  It effects all the majors - eating, sleeping and mood.  It sucks, in short.  But those little tiny teeth sure are cute when they pop through!

No comments:

Post a Comment