Tuesday, January 12, 2010

She's Logical

Day two has gone well.  I had a long, long dentist appointment this morning, so Kelly stayed with the kids.  Before I left, Bailey and I did our curriculum for the day.  She already loves this time, as each sucessful page leads to a sticker!

Turns out that Bailey is really good at logic puzzles.  I didn't realize that.  One of many discoveries that I suspect I will have about our children.  We were going a patterns/sequence thing with her.  She was able to identifie what iten would come next after 4.  The first was two umbrells, adnd two jackets.  The question is what comes next?  The umbrella.  She ws right!  I thought it might be a fluke, so I had her do it again.  She did it 8 times, never making a mistake. 

She's brilliant.  And logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment