Sunday, December 27, 2009

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time, there was a blog called "Our Little Honey".  This blog was started when I was 5 weeks pregnant with our first child, a daughter.  The blog changed when my partner got pregnant to "Our Little and Littler Honey".  The blog was created for the purpose of documenting our child's life (and now our children's lives) with the eventual outcome being that we would give them the story when they are older.

It turned into more of a diary. 

As I am likely to do here, I analyze everything.  I don't like to just put somthing out there - I want to look at it, talk about it, roll it around until it is comfortable for me.  But that part of the story isn't always appropriate for our children.  See, I don't want or need them to know about the internal struggles or processes that I go through.  At least, not until they need to know about stuff like that. 

So, I am starting this blog.   My goal is to write at least once a day - but obviously there will be times when I am not able.  For now - Merry Christmas, everyone and welcome to my jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment